We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
Here at Chartwells – part of the Compass Group family – we are the market leaders in the provision of catering, & support services within the education sector. This allows us to work in some of the most iconic academic locations within the UK
We are looking to bring on board a talented CPU (Central Production Unit) Director, to develop a strategy to grow volumes through both New Business, Organic Growth (via increased meal uptakes) and Compass Self Supply options including potential supply to other sectors in Compass.Main responsibilities
You will also develop & manage a team of CPU and Production Managers within the groups CPU’s, looking at continually moving these forward with industry leading innovation. Current CPU’s produce 34,000 meals per day, and deliver a complete nutritionally balanced meal into schools that no longer have full catering facilities.
This post will sit on a newly formed Joint Partnership Board, between Healthcare & Chartwells to ensure Operational Excellence and maximum Commercial Benefit.Ideal candidate
What we would be looking for in application to this senior appointment would be;
- Experience in managing large volume catering production facilities
- Commercially astute, experienced in developing budgets, meeting financial targets
- Experience in managing large volume commercial contracts and school food plan legislation
- Experience of managing manufacturing process and proven ability to drive efficiencies
- Track record in leading, managing and developing successful teams
- Proven experience in managing key senior stakeholders
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this positon please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.email@example.com or phone 07917 587109