We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join Peyton Events, reporting to the Head of Events, this role will be involved in all aspects of events across multiple venues. This is a great opportunity for someone who has started their career in this area, is extremely passionate and wants to progress.
Peyton and Byrne was founded by renowned restaurateur Oliver Peyton in 2005, with a flexible and high quality offering they develop unique products and branding to match the needs and aspirations of their customers. Peyton and Byrne are part of Sodexo, globally recognised for hospitality excellence Sodexo help create and deliver exceptional customer experiences at world renowned venues and sporting events such as Ascot, Bateaux, The Open and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information Careers in Sports and LeisurePackage description
Up to £28,000 + BenefitsMain responsibilities
Working with the wider events and catering team you will develop and maintain all aspects of the Peyton Events offer to customers, ensuring we remain at the forefront of the industry and lead with innovation and brand relevance. Through client and supplier engagement this role is responsible for the professional, creative and innovative delivery of events across multiple sites within London at some fantastic venues. The role requires a strong organiser who can adapt to a wide range of fast paced catering environments. All events must be delivered with the Peyton brand in mind, efficiently and on budget. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to develop, gain more experience and take on future challenges.Ideal candidate
- Experience of managing events
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and can perform well under pressure.
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work load and manage time.
- A calm and accepting view to change and the ability to react to this quickly and efficiently
- Computer literacy in work processing, spread sheets and database programmers and show willingness to learn new systems
- Flexibility to work at events