Costa Assistant Manager- Hampshire
As part of our exciting period of growth and transformation we are currently recruiting for a brand new Assistant Manager in our well established Costa Coffee store in Hampshire.
As an Assistant Manager you will be an ambassador for Costa brand standards and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do, but when it comes to creating unbeatable coffee experiences, there's plenty of room to let your personality flow.
Championing the Costa culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform the little, big and medium-sized acts that leave everyone smiling.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary & benefits, a supportive team, a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. You will be encouraged to be the best you can be in this role.
- Salary circa £18-21K DOE
- Monday-Friday (occasional flexibility)
- 40 hours per week
- Excellent training and development schemes
- High street and online retail discounts
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Excellent transport links/local parking
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Manager to assist in managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved, but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise your performance as well as the teams in the manager's absence. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
As a Costa Assistant Manager, you ensure the success of a licensed Costa outlet within our Hospital. In the manager's absence, you will be responsible for a team, across the 7-day operation to achieve forecasted sales.Ideal candidate
- Experience in a retail/food supervisory or assistant management role
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food preparation or equivalent and management experience within the catering industry
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety is advantageous
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
If you have the above skills and a driven and motivated attitude then we want to hear from you.
For additional information about this role or working for Compass Group, please contact Hannah Bassett via email- email@example.comAbout the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brand.