Cleaning Operations Manager
We have a great opportunity for a very experienced Cleaning Operations Manager to manager our units in South Wales. As the Cleaning Operations Manager you will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience and reputation of Compass Group by effectively managing the cleaning team, equipment, resources and third party suppliers ensuring the cleaning operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures.Package description
Monday to Friday (needs to be flexible as some locations are 7 days a week.)
Occasional travelMain responsibilities
- Promote a safety culture and ensure the cleaning team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times, ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported using the correct process at the earliest opportunity.
- Work closely with the team, ensuring they are fully trained, engaged and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets
- To ensure the delivery and quality of the cleaning operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company procedures. Liaise with the client as appropriate seeking opportunities to improve the cleaning offer and enhance the reputation of the service.
- To manage the cleaning labour, equipment & resources budget for the contract in line with company targets
- To complete time sheets and reallocate team members as required to ensure the cleaning standards are met in line with the service level agreement for your sites
The ideal candidate needs to have worked within Cleaning Operations at a manager level, managing office cleaning as well as industrial cleaning. You will have BICS accreditation and previous experience in managing multi-locations with labour structure over 100 colleagues.About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company and FTSE100 business. We employ up to 80,000 people annually - a figure that contributes significantly to our status as the world’s 11th largest employer – and provide a wide range of services to clients in every conceivable sector including Schools, Race Courses, Hospitals, Power Stations, High-street stores and everything in between.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.