CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Hourly Rate: £11.50 per hour
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Charlie Hayward
A great opportunity has arisen for a barista.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with coffee production and service in the catering unit
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all areas of coffee production, creation and design.
- To make sure coffee produced on site meets the clients expectations whilst following company standards and procedures for health and hygiene.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Has a love for coffee
- Customer service focused
- Has experience in making a variety of different coffees
- Has barista art experience - preferred
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.