HEAD CHEF – MEMBERS DINING - WIMBLEDON - AELTC
HEAD CHEF – MEMBERS DINING - All England Lawn Tennis Club
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef to join our catering team within the Members Dining Restaurant at this prestigious sports club based in the heart of Wimbledon.
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the Executive Chef and General Manager.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- The Head Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Support the existing team in food production covering the entire members dining operation by providing advice, expertise and innovation
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, Health & Safety and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets
- Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
- Have a ‘big personality’ .Great people skills and be able to lead, develop, train and inspire a large team as well as interact with members and guests.
- Have a real passion for food and customer service along with bags of enthusiasm.
- Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Superb culinary skills
- Good financial understanding
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio