Are you an experienced Administrator who is seeking a fast-paced and rewarding role? Do you have a passion for supporting teams and delivering an outstanding level of service? We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join our Apprenticeship team in South Birmingham.
Across the UK and Ireland our operations span approximately 10,000 sites and include workplaces, famous sports and leisure venues, schools, hospitals, oil rigs and much more in between. Every day we serve millions of customers, provide services at hundreds of office buildings, clean thousands of square miles and protect thousands of people; not to mention running our own Michelin star restaurant and being the business behind flawless catering operations for the prestigious BRIT awards 11 years running.Package description
Monday - Friday only!
Excellent career development opportunitiesMain responsibilities
As a Compliance Administrator you will support our Apprenticeship training team of 6, who work remotely. This will involve course administration, booking venues, producing training collateral, managing learning materials, Awarding body administration and supporting the Funding & Compliance Manager with government funding returns.
In return, you will have the opportunity to train and develop your skills and make the most of your career. We believe that our people are our business, so along with the tools and support you need to get to where you want to go, well make sure you have fun along the way. We are dedicated to creating a positive place where the best people want to work.Ideal candidate
You will have gained experience within a high volume administration role, within a busy team; ideally within an apprenticeship compliance or Training/Learning and Development environment. In addition to this, you will have excellent communication skills, inclusive of business writing and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders.
Essential requirements –
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of administration within a busy team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English, including strong business writing skills.
- Confident and articulate communicator with people at all levels of business.
- Strong understanding of customer service with a clear customer focus.
- Motivated by providing an excellent service to all customers.
- Ability to act autonomously when required.
- Ability to solve problems and work on own initiative.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong organisational and prioritising ability.
- Experience working with MS Office Programmes, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Desirable requirements –
- Experience of working with apprenticeships
- Knowledge of SFA Funding Rules/DSATS/Error Reports/Funding submissions to government HUB
- Experience of external and internal Audits
- Experience of OFSTED inspection
- Ability to travel nationally to support training delivery as required.
- Qualification in Business Administration or similar.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.