Night Supervisor - Middlesex
- Full Time
Due to a recent contract award and growth, a fantastic opportunity for a Night Multi-Services Supervisor has arisen. The Night Supervisor will successfully manage a highly trained team to deliver domestic, porterting and catering services while meeting the clients expectations for all company policies, procedures and guidelines.Package description
Monday - Friday role, 10pm - 6am
What is on offer?
A highly competitive salary + perks at work benefits which includes up to 55% cinema discounts and retail discounts.
A supportive working environment, a professional career plan, autonomy to make a difference. You will be an ambassador for Compass Group within the hospital and will support your team to deliver the best possible service.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a self motivated individual to oversee the efficient running of the Domestic and Portering services provided on site. Duties will include;
- Ensure all areas are fully staffed and arranging suitable arrangements to cover holiday and sickness
- Communicate efficiently with the day time team where appropriate
- Developing and motivating the team
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong Domestics/Portering knowledge
- Basic HR understanding
- Good understanding of H&S
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated
- Computer literate
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.