Assistant Hospitality Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Hospitality Duty Manager to join our highly motivated team at Harlequins F.C. You will be supporting the Hospitality Operations Manager in setting up the suites and boxes for matchdays and managing an area on a matchday to deliver an excellent hospitality experience.Main responsibilities
- Managing the day to day set ups and service delivery for all conferences and events
- Maintaining a high standard of customer care
- Adhering to health and safety and food hygiene
- Operate with a positive attitude, willingness and flexibility to the demands of the business.
- Work with the Hospitality Operations Manager to ensure that al events are staffed sufficiently
- Hospitality experience within a 4/5 star environment
- Managerial experience within a catering operation – advantage if C&E experience
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Well organised and computer literate
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.