Operations Manager - Multi-site
1 day left
- Full Time
As Operations Manager for Restaurant Associates, you will oversee multiple hospitality and catering contracts within the prestigious corporate Business & Industry sector of Compass Group.
You will be fully responsible for managing your variety of contracts multi-million pound turnovers, whilst guiding and supporting your team of senior managers in driving sales, profit, standards and world class customer service.
Passionate about hospitality and catering, you will embrace the principles of Restaurant Associates to deliver a seamless and innovative service to your clients.Package description
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Monday - Friday only
- Opportunity to manage multiple prestigious corporate contracts
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships effectively, tactfully and commercially
- Leading, inspiring and motivating a committed team of senior managers
- Planning and implementing plans to achieve strategic growth of the operation and overall contract delivery
- Coaching, developing and leading your management team to provide exceptional service
- Reviewing business performance and ensuring delivery of key financial targets
- Mobilisation of new business on time and within budget
- Development of the existing team including talent mapping and development
- Identification and development of new initiatives to provide enhanced profitability and client buy in
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement throughout your management team
- To develop and manage a network of internal relationships to ensure customer requirements are anticipated and met.
- Continuously champion the improvement activities within the contract
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Excellent financial acumen, managing multi-million pound turnovers
- Passion for food, customer service and hospitality
- Senior management experience, managing multi-site contracts and operations
- Be self-motivated and have evidence of the ability to work in a pressurised commercial, customer facing environment
- Have senior management experience leading and inspiring diverse operational teams to deliver results
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER