Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Main responsibilities
Looking for chef work? 7am-3pm
Resource Network, the in-house flexible labour solution for The Compass Group are able to offer short and long term temporary assignments giving you the opportunity to work at a variety of locations within your local area.
Joining Resource Network as a temporary worker opens a whole world of opportunities throughout our exciting and diverse business, giving you a flavour for working for the world’s leading caterer. Many of our 65,000 employees begin their career as a temporary worker, growing and developing into some of our most experienced employees!
- We are currently recruiting chefs of all levels including Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Head chef and Chef Managers to join our team working within a variety of sectors. This ranges from Care Homes and Hospitals through to Education and Fine Dining. If you have a passion for preparing and delivering high class food, we want to hear from you!
- Dependent upon the level, all of our chefs will have a variety of responsibilities from preparation and cooking through to ordering and menu planning
- Ensuring that all food is prepared and served within a clean and hygienic environment adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
- An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high class food, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential
- Please note that some of our smaller locations would require lone working
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
We have temporary assignments available throughout the year ranging from short to long term with hours ranging from 7am through to 4pm Monday to Friday.Ideal candidate
Successful candidates must have previous experience as Chef with a proven track record. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.