CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Chester Boyd, a high quality established London caterer with a portfolio of livery and private venues where we cater either as sole caterers or as part of a listing.
Salary: £21,840.00 per annum
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Jane Reid
We are looking for a highly organised, flexible and friendly Administrator to join our vibrant and passionate company.
This position supports the Chester Boyd venues so some travel between venues will be necessary during your working hours. Most venues are reachable on foot.
2.5 days will be spent in Mansion House with the other 2.5 days in Chester Boyd units.
- To answer the telephone and deal with telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- To liaise with customers and contractors to resolve all administration queries.
- To ensure the delivery of all company procedures within administration and share best practice with other colleagues.
- To assist colleagues and managers in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene.
- To work as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure the administrative service is provided to the agreed standards.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is flexible and can work under pressure
- Has an experience in a similar role
- To demonstrate “I can do attitude”
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.