Customer Service Assistant
- Full Time
The staff restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great serviceMain responsibilities
The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Able to progress within unit and region
- Able to support the region by working in other stores on the odd occasion.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
- Able to work any hours from open to closing. Opening at 6am closing 9:30pm.
- Willing to be flexible with days off
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.