2 days left
- Full Time
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Hourly Rate: £8.00-8.50 per hour
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7
Contract Type: Casual
Contact Name: Pavel Frage
A great opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef.
To prepare and present food to the highest standards, as directed by the Head Chef / Sous Chef. To clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work and assist all Chefs as and when required.
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out mise-en-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Similar experience in a Commis position.
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.