An opportunity has arisen for a talented Chef to join our compass site located in Weybridge Surrey.
You will be providing the catering to The Animal and Plant Research Centre, DEFRA on a daily basis; plus hospitality and at special functions on site.
We provide our catering services Monday to Friday, including Breakfast, Lunch time.Main responsibilities
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client.
- To ensure that the company’s reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen and the paper/book work.
- To develop and evolve all catering services at the location, ensuring regular company adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented.
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative with food
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
We provide excellent training and development opportunities and the chance for real career progression with Compass- Group UK.About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.