Catering Assistant - Casual
1 day left
- Part Time
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Main responsibilities
Looking for Catering work?
Joining Resource Network as a temporary worker opens a whole world of opportunities throughout our exciting and diverse business, giving you a flavour for working for the world’s leading caterer. Many of our 65,000 employees begin their career as a temporary worker, growing and developing into some of our most experienced employees!
- Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- This role may involve basic food preparation i.e. salads, sandwiches
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
We have temporary assignments available throughout the year ranging from short to long term with hours ranging from 7am through to 4pm Monday to Friday.Ideal candidate
Ideally, successful candidates will have previous experience within a similar role or an understanding of the catering industry. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.