Kitchen Porter - Casual
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Main responsibilities
Looking for Kitchen Porter work?
Joining Resource Network as a temporary worker opens a whole world of opportunities throughout our exciting and diverse business, giving you a flavour for working for the world’s leading caterer. Many of our 65,000 employees begin their career as a temporary worker, growing and developing into some of our most experienced employees!
- General washing-up duties to include all tableware and kitchen equipment
- Ensuring all kitchen areas are clear of debris and conform to Health and safety regulations
- Assisting the kitchen team with additional duties as and when required
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning all floor and surface areas
- Disposal of all waste
- This role can be physically demanding and may involve heavy lifting from time to time
We have temporary assignments available throughout the year ranging from short to long term with hours ranging from 7am through to 4pm Monday to Friday.Ideal candidate
Ideally, successful candidates will have previous experience within a similar role or an understanding of the catering industry. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.