Assistant Costa Manager - Basingstoke
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Costa Manager in our well established Costa Coffee store in Basingstoke.
As Assistant Costa Manager you will be an ambassador for Costa brand standards and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do, but when it comes to creating unbeatable coffee experiences, there's plenty of room to let your personality flow.
Championing the Costa culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform the little, big and medium-sized acts that leave everyone smiling.Package description
- Salary circa £18,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week across 5 out of 7 days to work shifts between 630am to 830pm
- Excellent training and development schemes
- High street and online retail discounts
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Costa Manager to assist in managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved, but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise your performance as well as the teams in the manager's absence. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
As an Assistant Costa Manager, you ensure the success of a licensed Costa outlet within Basingstoke Hospital. You will be responsible for a team of 19, across the 7-day operation to achieve forecasted sales.Ideal candidate
- Experience in a retail/food assistant or management role
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety is advantageous
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
Medirest is the specialist healthcare services arm of Compass Group, the world’s largest provider of catering and support services. The entire company is focused on providing not just professional, cost-effective and sustainable services for our clients and customers, but also on doing so safely and consistently. Our teams are on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to manage essential services on behalf of over 30 NHS Trusts. This support gives assurance and peace of mind for clients to focus fully on providing quality patient care.
Costa Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor