6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join our team.
You will be responsible for assisting in the general office administration and to keep records and files up to date. To ensure all documentation is filed correctly and neatly, sort and distribute the mail to all departments, to take and pass on any messages accurately, to attend appropriate training sessions as and when required, to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the line manager. You will also need to visually and verbally recognize the client in a pleasant manner.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy and numeric skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General administrative skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent telephone manner
About the company
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.