Business Support Travel Plan Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for to join our team working on one of our largest contracts based in Warwick. The Business Support Travel Plan Manager will be responsible for managing a sustainable travel plan which meets and exceeds contract requirements.
We are looking for someone who will be innovative and forward thinking with the ability to provide solutions for all travel requirements.Package description
- Monday – Friday
- £35k - £38k dependant on experience
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers.Main responsibilities
- To obtain and review the current Travel Plan arrangements and building occupancy data and usage.
- Plan (including the Travel Plan survey);
- Identify and introduce new sustainable travel initiatives;
- To design and implement effective marketing and awareness campaigns to promote the Travel Plan
- To set up, prepare material and reports to present at regular meetings with key Stakeholders including Directors and senior management;
- the correct service is being provided from the coach contract, and value for money;
- To look at reducing costs on the contract e.g. through condensing routes, new innovative etc.
- To manage the KPI’s for the contract relating to all aspects of Travel;
- Must be able to negotiate effectively
- Can build effective working relationships with a diversity of individuals and groups (e.g. senior managers, key Stakeholders, graduates) and work effectively as part of the Facilities Team.
- Can produce clear, succinct and well-structured written work, which has a positive impact on the recipient and can convey messages effectively, creating a positive impact on the listener.
- Ability to establish clear targets, define plans and co-ordinate resources in order to meet them.
- Must consistently meets or exceeds targets.
- Creative and can lead by example.
- Flexible approach to work.
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.