Assistant Restaurant Manager
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Hourly Rate: £10.50 per hour, 40 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Nicolas Brethenoux
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager.
To manage an efficient and effective restaurant operation in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations in regards to the onsite restaurant and its facilities.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care.
- Investigate revenue shortfalls and cost overspends relating to financial results for the unit and take action as necessary
- To ensure every possible effort is made to achieve unit turnover and profit targets
- Organised, Efficient and Driven
- Able to prioritise duties according to restaurant needs.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Able to nurture a team around them.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Worked in a similar high volume restaurant.
- Extensive experience in managing teams FOH & BOH
- Ability to understand upcoming trends and food themes.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.