Building Plumbing Operative
7 days left
- Full Time
The Building Plumbing Operative will provide a Reactive and planned service to the client through the helpdesk system. The role is key to ensure building and user satisfaction, working to clear guidelines through service specifications.Main responsibilities
- To maintain and repair all toilets, sinks and drinking water outlets within remit
- To carry out minor plumbing installation works
- Carry out various on-site plumbing tasks
- To carry out fabric maintenance, internal and external to all sites and buildings
- To assist the M&E Energy Manager as and when required
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance as directed through the helpdesk
- Assist with projects and fabric installations, including partitioning, doors and windows etc.
- To actively seek and report to the Helpdesk any defects found throughout the building
- To carry out any porterage duties as and when required
- To provide 24 hour call out as per the agreed rota
- To provide Maintenance cover on other sites within the portfolio as and when required.
- Carry out work on site roof as and when required.
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivator who strives for improvement opportunity
- Excellent team working
- Flexible “can-do” proactive approach
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative and see tasks through to completion
- Professional, well presented and helpful
- Confident communicator
- Keen eye for detail
- Clean driving license and own transport desirable
- Applicant must have experience working in a Corporate Environment
- Plumbing qualification and good subject knowledge required
- Health and safety qualification
- Elevating platform licence
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.