We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to join our highly motivated and focused team at this prestigious contract.Main responsibilities
- Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- Basic food preparation i.e. salads, sandwiches
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
- Proven experience as a Kitchen Assistant
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- A 'Can do' attitude
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.