7 days left
- Full Time
Food is at the heart of everything we do in our restaurants, delis and coffee bars, it's what we're judged on and therefore it must be right. Without food, we wouldn't have a business.
Hourly Rate: £7.50 per hour
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7/ 30 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Nigel Hogwood
A great opportunity has arisen for a General Assistant. The ideal applicant needs to be able to work in fast paced catering environment covering all aspects of the operation to include, Cash Handling, basis food preparation, and general kitchen duties, must be able to use own inactive and work as a team . Full training can be provided to the right applicant.
• Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
• To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
• Cleaning of food counters.
• Full of personality and energy.
• Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
• Thrives under high pressured environment.
• Customer service focused.
• Has attention to detail.
• Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.