Assistant Hospitality Manager - Monday - Friday only!
Restaurant Associates UK are looking for a passionate and driven Assistant Hospitality Manager to work within the #1 Search Engine in the World. We manage 140+ events each month and this role will play a key part in ensuring their success. We are looking for someone with an eye for detail, who copes well under pressure and in a fast paced environment. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun, motivated Global Food Program that delivers outstanding events to our Clients. Do you want a slice of the action?Package description
Assistant Hospitaity Manager
Monday - Friday only!
20 days holiday
Extra day to celebrate Birthday
100’s of Compass discounts and benefits
Breakfast and lunch included each day
Based in the Central St Giles London office
You will work with the Hospitality Manager to take responsibility for the overall supervision of the Food Catering contracts in line with expected standards required by both Restaurant Associates as well as our Client.
You’ll get to support the St. Giles London catering operations effectively and efficiently, providing outstanding food experiences while challenging your team to be at their best so they can continue to keep our Client energized and fueled each day.Ideal candidate
- This role provides you the opportunity to work in an environment driven by the World's most innovative technology Company
- Your creativity and ideas could contribute to the next big innovation that changes the World
- As an Employer of choice and a Proud investor in People, you get All the orientation, induction, training and tools you need to set you up for success
- Your journey with us could lead you to any part of our Global sites you choose through our People Moves Scheme
- You get to come into work knowing we are all about the work/life balance
- You get a real opportunity to challenge, stretch, develop and advance your career
- We drive a proactive approach to help you see your impact on enhancing and evolving the user experience of our Client
- You get to support the greatest food @ work program
Food plays a central role in supporting our Client’s culture by creating engaging and inspiring food experiences that provide fuel for big, innovative thinking and collaboration among employees. We believe that by creating exceptional food experiences and providing the tools and information needed to support our Client in being at their best, they will also be happier, healthier, more productive and more creative which is why they pride themselves as the ‘Best Place to Work’ for several years.