Senior Chef de Partie
Are you are a confident, career hungry Senior Chef de Partie with a passion for Hospitality?
If you would like the chance to work under one of our most exciting and talented chefs who will provide a wealth of training, guidance and knowledge then this is the role for you.
Set in the heart of the City, this site overs breath taking views over London and access to all major tube lines.
NO WEEKEND WORK!Package description
Senior Chef de Partie.
Monday - Friday only!
£12 per hour with paid overtime!
High end corporate environment - 5 star standard food
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
- Prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage
- Ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen.
- Carry out the directions of more senior members of the kitchen brigade, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures.
- prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- Ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy and that all the food sent out is correctly garnished.
- Good portion control, preparation and storage methods to avoid wastage and keep down costs.
- To assist in completion of relevant paperwork, temperature and wastage sheets, cleaning records.
- To ensure the kitchen and service area are clean, tidy and attractive during service.
- Proven Hospitality experience or Fine Dining is a must.
- Able to work in a team and on their own, when required and use their initiative, and be intuitive.
- Flexible, with a can do attitude.
- Be reliable and presentable with good communication skills, as the work will include direct contact with the client and their associates
- Gets on with the job
- Great attention to detail
- Approachable manner
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.