Salary/Hourly Rate: £9.82
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 5pm – 8pm, Saturday 2pm – 5pm
Contract Type: Permanent, term-time only and full time available
Contact Name:Bin Bin McSharry
- To ensure that the establishment is cleaned to the Company’s standard and the client’s specification and satisfaction.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, cleanliness and appearance.
- Comply with statutory and company hygiene regulations in the handling and storage of cleaning materials.
- Ensure you act in the interest of your own safety and the safety of others at all times.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Does a thorough job each and every time
- Has good time management skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Has knowledge on different cleaning products.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are really valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY