Team Leader Meeting & Events - Wimbledon AELTC
We are looking for a Meeting&Events Team Leader to join our motivated team at Wimbledon AELTC. This role will involve leading the team in providing first class service.Main responsibilities
- To ensure that the highest level of food and customer service is provided always and in all areas of the Meeting and Events Team.
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the catering manager.
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene.
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work.
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the team and to lead them via a ‘hands on’ approach to the job.
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Hands on approach
- Keen eye for detail
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Well organised and computer literate
Compass Group is proud to be the official caterer at The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), one of the world’s most prestigious sporting venues which annually plays host to The Championships, Wimbledon. The AELTC is a private members’ club, catering year-round for its members, tourists visiting from across the globe, and everyone working behind the scenes to deliver this world-famous event.
Wimbledon is not just about the tennis; it is also a celebration of great food and drink. Here at Wimbledon, we are passionate about showcasing the very best of our British products, reflecting the heritage and history of the AELTC. Put simply, we strive to serve the best food and drink and employ the best staff to deliver a unique experience for our customers.
Want to be a part of Wimbledon? Interested in joining the team that makes it happen? Apply now for this exciting opportunity.