Customer Service Assistant
The facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.Main responsibilities
The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.Ideal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.