5 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Services – Conference and Catering
Full time and Permanent role
Salary is in the range £34,137 to £40,317 per annum inclusive of London Allowance
Royal Holloway University of London is a unique and exciting venue catering for circa 10,000 students in a range of Restaurants, Cafes and Bars and an award winning conference and wedding venue.
Are you passionate about food? Do you have an outgoing personality with the creative flair to help develop exciting menus for our students during term time as well as providing a fine dining experience for our visitors? Then this may be the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Head chef to join our Catering team. The position offers excellent career progression for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate must be motivated by people, with a passion for food and able to support other members of the team. You must be able to stay highly focused during intense service periods whilst maintaining attention to detail.
To be successful in this post you will need:
- A real passion for food and creative flair
- Excellent craft skills
- Proven experience in a Head Chef role
- Experience in high volume catering and fine dining
- High level of good customer service skills and Communication Skills
- Appropriate Craft and Health and Safety Qualifications
- An ability to lead and motivate your team
- A “can do” attitude
As a Head Chef you will be part of a team leading the development of:
- an excellent customer experience to all our students, staff and visitors
- Menu planning and Costings
- Kitchen processes and team training
This post is available in Egham, Surrey where the College is situated in a beautiful, leafy campus near to Windsor Great Park and within commuting distance from London.
Please quote reference: 0817-342
To apply for this role please visit: https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0817-342
Closing date: Midnight, 30th September 2017. The panel chair can decide to close this role earlier than the closing date dependant on the applications that have been received.
Interview Date: To be confirmed