CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Winter Holidays Are Near…
Hourly Rate: £7.50 per hour plus 12.07% holiday pay, excellent progression
Working Pattern: Five days out of Seven, including some weekends, evenings
Contract Type: Casual
Contact Name: Kristina Zulpaite
• Setting up of event venues in accordance with the clients requirements
• Food and beverage service inclusive of tray, buffet, plated and bar service
• Assisting with the management of stock
• Keeping the event venues and back of house areas tidy and fit for purpose
• Ensuring paperwork is completed day to day, for example, post event logs
• Ensuring all relevant legislation is adhered to
• Ensuring your training and development is up to date at all times in line with business needs
• To assist all events departments inclusive of Operations, Sales and Administration in line with business needs
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management. Plan, prioritise and manage personal time and productivity
• Have a good understanding of event operations to ensure that the client receives the best possible service delivery for their event
• To be a committed and motivated team member of the team, focused on the delivery of ZSL and CH&Co Group Catering values
The ideal candidate: We are looking to recruit an ‘all-rounder’ to join our meeting and events team. The role will be varied and will differ day to day. One day you may be serving a three course dinner to 200 guests, the next day you may be preparing for a large event, working back of house to support the team and the following you could be delivering a drinks reception within a unique animal house. We are looking for a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do attitude’ and passion for their role and the industry. You will be joining a fast paced working environment within a unique venue so previous experience within a hospitality role is desired. The ideal candidate will conduct themselves professionally at all times, whilst always wearing a smile on their face! We are soon entering a busy season so additional hours may be available, subject to your availability. In addition, there may be opportunity to support our wider catering team based here at ZSL London Zoo.
Ampersand Caterers are the proud catering Partner of ZSL London Zoo who are looking for events rising stars to join our excellent events team. If you want to join a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.