Support Services Manager- North London
Support Services Manager-North London- £25-27K+Bonus+Benefits
Patient Catering and Domestic (cleaning)
Monday- Friday (Occasional weekends)
Essential: Driving License
Are you looking for a role where you can make your mark? Are you looking for a Management position where you will be empowered to be the best you can be?
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Support Services Manager to join the Healthcare team in Enfield as Support Services Manager you will report into the Retail Healthcare Regional Manager and will oversee the Patient Catering with some support across domestic and portering as needed. You will look after around a team of Supervisors and their unit teams, support their drive for customer service excellence and their learning and development. You will drive sales, quality and ensure each customer leaves with a smile. You will be a hands on Manager.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary, bonus and perks at work benefits are available for the right person. Perks at work includes up to 55% cinema discounts and retail discounts.
A supportive working environment, a professional career plan, autonomy to make a difference. You will be an ambassador for Compass and will be supported and given the tools needed to become an excellent Retail Manager.
You will be working for a FTSE 100 Organisation, joining us at an exciting time of growth.
Perks at work DiscountsMain responsibilities
- Ensuring the overall management of the operations in the venue, including set up, break down and operation of these areas.
- To inspire the team to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests through Compass and the brand standards
- Facilitating day to day clients and operations, ensuring that we are meeting expectations and consistently ‘Winning One Customer at a Time’
- Demonstrating full alignment to the vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- Creating and living the Compass Brands in everything we do
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 2 years catering experience
- Excellent financial acumen
- I.T literate
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of food production methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food
- People Management
- Results Orientation
- Holding others accountable
- Understanding Customers
If you have the above skills and attributes and are looking for that next step then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or contact Hannah Bassett Hannah.email@example.com for more information.About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.