Salary/Hourly Rate: £8.70
Working Pattern: Mon - Fri, 08:00 – 14:45
Contract Type: Permanent, term-time only
Contact Name: Andrew Owens
We have a vacancy for a Catering Assistant to join our friendly team at this prestigious school.
The successful Catering Assistant:
• Has an interest in good, healthy and nutritious food
• Has excellent customer service skills and enjoys working in a team
• Has awareness of hygiene standards
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and presenting freshly cooked meals
• Preparing ingredients for meals under supervision
• Assisting in the serving of meals
• Assisting with all aspects of cleaning of the kitchen and dining area
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are really valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY