Salary/Hourly Rate: £8.30 per hour
Working Pattern: 5 days per week, 10:45 am – 2:45 pm
Contract Type: Permanent, term-time only
Contact Name: Andrew Owens
The successful Kitchen Porter:
• Has a careful and systematic approach to you work
• Is able to prioritise work and follow rules and procedures
• Is able to read information on delivery notes and temperature records
• Works well as part of a team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Washing up, drying up and putting items away
• Keeping the kitchen and dining areas in the school clean and tidy
• Wiping and lifting the tables/chairs
• Receiving goods and checking deliveries
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are really valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY