Chef Manager - South East London
Chef Manager – South East London
Up to £35,000
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Chef Manager to join our catering team at this prestigious Arena based in South East London.
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the General Manager and Executive Chef.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- Uphold, maintain and where possible exceed the high standards of food production within the contract, complying with Company standards, in conjunction with the Unit Head Chefs.
- Enforce company Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations throughout the contract
- To maintain stock levels and ensure stock rotation is taking place.
- Implement and maintain wastage control within all kitchens
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment and machinery is in working order and all repairs are reported and monitored
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit food costs
- Ensure full purchasing compliance
- Monitor and manage GP
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget
- Effectively minimise any agency and overtime spend
- Ensure all company promotions are correctly implemented
- Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Able to manage staff in a calm, inspirational manner
- Demonstrates a passion for food
- Can Do attitude and be a Team Player
- Excellent organisation skills
- Numerate and computer literate with an understanding of financial drivers
- A clear understanding of profit margins, purchasing policy, budgeting and food costing, including control.
- I.T & computer literate
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts.