We are looking for a Chef Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef to work closely within a highly experienced and trained team.
For the right candidate we offer fantastic career development programmes and management training opportunities. We encourage our staff to be the best they can be and support future career aspirations.Package description
- 5 days out of 7, 35 hours per week
- Up to £10 per hour
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
We are looking for a qualified Chef that can assist us with the delivery of "My Menu" but can also operate our twilight service by cooking, serving customers, cash handling, working with team to clear down.
This role is 35 hours per week with shifts between 1pm - 8.30pm weekdays and 8am - 1pm weekends when scheduled to work.Ideal candidate
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.