We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our team. You will look after lots of hungry people, contributing to the efficient running of the kitchen. Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically. Working within team on chefs to prepare breakfast and lunch service for circa 300 customers dailyMain responsibilities
You will contribute to the efficient running of the kitchen, producing food to the highest quality and presentation whilst supporting your team to ensure all legislative requirements are fulfilled. Excellent training will be provided. Working within team on chefs to prepare breakfast and lunch service for circa 300 customers daily.
This position is a 30 hours per week contract - Monday to FridayIdeal candidate
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.