Commis Chef - Wingfield Café and Staff Restaurant at The All England Lawn Tennis Club
FMC is owned by Compass Group and are proud to be the official caterer to The Championships, Wimbledon. We are extremely passionate about Europe's largest and most prestigious sporting event and with a team who has a wealth of knowledge, strive to simply be the best.
Here at Wimbledon we are constantly in the pursuit of excellence serving the best food, wines. Only the best people know how to prepare the best ingredients to bring out all the flavours and aromas.
Our suppliers are the finest in the country and we work closely with them to ensure that we consistently receive the highest level of quality. We use regionally and locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Do you want to be part of this amazing venue, catering for anything from 2 to a 1,000? Do your standards match our passion for food, service and our client? If so, we would love to hear from you!Package description
Hours 40 a week
Flexible 5 out of 7
Excellent benefitsMain responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced and talented Commis Chef to join our team at the Wingfield Cafe & Staff Restaurant at Wimbledon.
You will be required to;
- Adhere to menu specifications and minimise food wastage.
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, H&S and COSHH.
- Assist as directed with ordering and stock-taking.
- Previously held a Commis Chef Position
- To have experience of previously working as part of a diverse team within a similar environment.
- Passionate about food
- To be available to work as required in this seven day a week operation