Services Operations Manager- North London
Services Operations Manager-Domestic & Catering
North Middlesex Hospital
Brand new role- Competitive salary +Bonus+ Benefits
Monday- Friday -40 hours (Occasional weekends)A brand new contract has created a brand new opportunity for a Services Operations Manager to join our team in North London. You will be based at North Middlesex hospital and will be part of a new management team for Compass Group. The Services Operations Manager will develop and lead a team to manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. You will lead the domestic and catering services and support development of service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements. The Services Operations Manager will manage a team of supervisors responsible for cleaning, portering and catering. You will also deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary, bonus + perks at work benefits which includes up to 55% cinema discounts and retail discounts.
A supportive working environment, a professional career plan, autonomy to make a difference. You will be an ambassador for Compass Group within North Middlesex Hospital and will support your teams to deliver the best possible service.Main responsibilities
• Lead and drive the strategy of retention and growth and through leading the development of long term account plans, including a rolling lifecycle review process.
• Development of strategic client relationships.
• Deliver the profit for the contract.
• Ensure your teams deliver their financial targets.
• Assist with new bids for Compass Group as and when required Implement senior client review processes to identify additional sales opportunities.
• Communicate strategy to team and ensure that improvements are implemented to maximise performance and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Align to all central functions to enhance existing service offers, drive service initiatives.
• Ensure team are coached, developed and supported to achieve targets.
• Compliance. Manage labour costs to challenge and continually review labour structures and ratios.Ideal candidate
- Cleaning management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
Apply today or contact Hannah Bassett, via email, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this role or working with Compass Group, Healthcare.
Closing Date: Thursday 14th September 2017About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.