Event Sales Manager
To work directly with the Head of Peyton Events Sales & Strategy and the wider sales and operations team to develop and maintain all aspects of the Peyton Events offer, ensuring we remain at the forefront of the industry and lead with innovation and brand relevance.
Peyton and Byrne was founded by renowned restaurateur Oliver Peyton in 2005, with a flexible and high quality offering they develop unique products and branding to match the needs and aspirations of their customers. Peyton and Byrne are part of Sodexo, globally recognised for hospitality excellence Sodexo help create and deliver exceptional customer experiences at world renowned venues and sporting events such as Ascot, Bateaux, The Open and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.Package description
£25,000 - £35,000 + Commission + BenefitsMain responsibilities
Through creativity, innovation, and client engagement, this role is responsible for creating and maintaining excellent and constantly developing client relationships with venues and clients alike. We encourage personal initiative to actively seek new business and enhance existing customer experiences. Taking the client through the full customer journey with Peyton Events from concept to service delivery we seek to inspire guests and provide excellent food, drink and service at all points.
The role suits a professional and experienced manager who strives to constantly over-achieve results, actively participate in forming strategies and implement such by constantly seeking new leads and routes for development. Excellent time management and organisation skills are required within this fast-paced ever-changing environment to be able to deliver the customer visions whilst maintaining Peyton Events ethos and brand awareness and adhering to strict Health & Safety/Site client regulations and requirements.Ideal candidate
- Experience working in the UK events or hospitality industry
- Ideally networked within London venues, agencies and corporate companies
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Diverse Contract and Events Catering experience
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives and strategies
- Knowledge of working in public event spaces and listed buildings
- Personal innovation and passion for food and beverage
- Demonstrative customer focus and excellent service skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills