HR Compliance Administrator - Fixed term 6 months
You will ensure that right to work compliance checks are carried out in a timely manner to the required standards and company procedures.
You will support the business in all aspects of right to work checking, providing excellent customer focus at all times.
Prioritising work effectively and taking into account any external deadlines.Main responsibilities
- Proactively ensuring all employees have the correct right to work (including visa status) in the UK and provide acceptable documentation to evidence this in line with current Home Office legislation.
- Manage scanning of all returned documents to the system, and update the system and records accordingly.
- Ensuring all SLA’s are met and adhered to. Raising issues as and when required to your line manager.
- Examine and report on incoming right to work checks and documents, and escalate appropriate responses to Line Managers.
- Be available to support on-site RTW audits when required and ensure a full, comprehensive process is followed.
- Previous admin experience
- Customer Service orientation
- Professional and positive approach
- Self motivated
- Self organised
- Team player
- Decision making
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Full UK driving licence required
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.