Business Development Manager
Our client is an independently owned, niche boutique-style, foodie contract caterer. They have an excellent reputation for bringing innovative catering solutions to blue-chip organisations within Business and Industry. They are passionately foodie and believe in consistently offering the highest levels of customer service to their clients. They provide an individually tailored service and being an independent still, their senior team remain very accessible to both their people and clients alike.
You’ll ideally be an experienced business development manager in contract catering B&I or alternatively an experienced operator in contract catering who has been heavily involved in the sales process and is looking to break into sales.
You’ll be someone who already enjoys fantastic client relations, has strong influencing skills and is well networked. You’ll be bubbly, engaging, energetic, dynamic, driven and self-motivated. Additionally you will be well organized, thorough and have amazing attention to detail, even when the pressure is on.
You’re naturally comfortable with words and writing, enabling you to write compelling proposals with style.
This needs to be an individual who has:
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to listen and identify client needs
• A pro-active solution- focused approach
• Drive, determination and ability work alone and within a team
• A highly engaging, energetic, likeable personality
• Strong understanding of blue chip contract catering or a very quick learner if you don’t have experience in this sector
• Excellent written skills
• A strong commercial mind and confident with numbers
• The ability to influence and win trust
• Enjoys working in a fun and productive environment
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send over your up to date CV in a word document. Only those applicants with suitable skill-sets will be contacted.