Lounge Host (Airport)
We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Host to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
Shift Pattern - 4 on 2 off plus staff parkingMain responsibilities
As a Lounge Host you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining counters and serving customers
- Ensuring that areas of work and tables are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
- Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records. Report discrepancies to the Head Chef
- Maintaining stocks and supplies, working with Chefs and back of house staff to provide an efficient service
- Maintaining portion control
- Assisting the bar attendant as required
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
- Carrying out training and reasonable requests as required by your line manager
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a hospitality role
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to follow instructions
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.