We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
Meals on dutyMain responsibilities
- To maintain the presentation and cleanliness of all designated lounge areas and bathroom
- Facilities to highest standards as per the Management instructions.
- To ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this is to include weekly and periodical tasks as and when instructed.
- To interact directly and discretely with the Airline’s premium and First Class passengers in a professional and appropriate manner.
- To only use products and equipment supplied by or authorised by the company, specifically for the job.
- Report and take necessary action for any incidents of accidents, fire, theft, loss, damage, or other irregularities
- Maintain lounge cleanliness during lounge operating hours.
- Spot clean all cupboards, tables, desks, and other furniture and fittings
- Vacuum recesses in upholstered furniture
- Dust and spot clean all surfaces, fittings, frames, signage and furniture below two metres. Dust and spot clean all walls, doors and paintwork
- Clear and vacuum, sweep and mop all floors
- Clean and sanitise telephones and computers as well as other Business Centre equipment
- Empty waste bins, as necessary. Wipe clean and/or replace bin liners.
- Wash and clean all the vanity areas, shower receptacles and toilets using approved
- Clean shower areas immediately after passengers have vacated so that they are read for the next guests to use.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of combs, hand towels, dental and shaving kits and towels are available at all times
- Top up the hand wash, hand lotion, shampoo, shower gel and hair conditioner dispensers on a regular basis.
- Clear the laundry baskets of used towels.
- Empty the garbage bins regularly.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen by sweeping and mopping the floors, wiping clean the counters, etc.
- Empty waste bins and rubbish receptacles and move to collection point.
- Keep pantry area clean and organised
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule
- Experience of extensive use of floor buffers and heavy scrubber driers.
- Experience of working within a team
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business