Retail Sales Team Leader
To supervise a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure consistently high standards of customer service and retail sales. To ensure the highest level of customer service is provided to clients and customers, whilst ensuring maximum sales are achieved through promotional activity, product knowledge and upselling at every opportunity.Main responsibilities
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To accept payment and give change to customers, including operating a till
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area.
- Experience in customer service environment.
- Experience in supervising or managing team members to deliver standards and results.
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.