Assistant Staffing Manager - Excel
ExCeL London, the exhibition and international convention centre, is the host venue for a variety of events from award winning exhibitions and conferences to international association meetings, product launches, banquets, award ceremonies, sporting events and great days out.
Levy Restaurants UK are looking to recruit an Assistant Staffing Manager to ensure that payroll administration and the appropriate quantity, consistency, and quality of staff are booked for work at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre. This is an integral role which works across all departments and external suppliers to ensure the success of Levy Restaurants.
As Assistant Staffing Manager you will support with a range of requirements for 100 to 800 staff depending on the size of the event. You will also manage the variable payroll to achieve financial targets whilst supporting managers with staff check ins to ensure world class customer service.Package description
£23,000 to £24,000 per annum.
To work mainly Monday to Friday 9-530pm but must be flexible when needed.Main responsibilities
- To drive the highest calibre of directly resourced casual staff, whilst consistently liaising with all operational parties to ensure that the correct volume of staff are booked for work whilst also ensuring all staff have the proper skill set to fulfil the work offer.
- This role requires a commitment to staff welfare and the adherence to employment law at all times.
- To manage the variable payroll to achieve financial targets set whilst meeting the operational needs of the location
- To ensure the area is optimising all resources, assigning each colleague direct responsibility for Recruitment and Selection and Induction.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Background in recruitment and training
- Computer literacy
- Payroll Administration experience
- Unprecedented attention to detail throughout all areas of operations
- Flexible to change and able to react very quickly to the change
- Ability to think on the spot
- Excellent communicating and people skills
- A passion for service excellence, and a tenacious approach in the pursuit of your objectives
- Event/Catering experience an advantage
- HR/ER experience an advantage
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Assistant Staffing Manager, Staffing Manager, Recruitment Administrator, Staffing Administrator, Payroll Administrator