We are looking for a Catering supervisor to join our team. We are looking for someone with a 'Can-do' attitude, a strong team ethos and a passion for food and service quality.Main responsibilities
The main objective of this position is to help and support the Unit Manager in supervising the team and delivering high standards of food quality and service. You will have specific responsibility for certain aspects of the business.Ideal candidate
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Supervisory experience, preferably in a catering or hospitality environment.
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Follow us on Twitter @ChartwellsInd