New Business Development Manager (Coffee)
Job Title: New Business Development Manager (Coffee)
Salary: Attractive salary & rewarding bonus scheme, company car, laptop & phone
Benefits: Healthcare, pension
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Melitta has over 100 years’ experience within coffee including sourcing and roasting. The history of the Melitta Group goes back to the year 1908, when Melitta Bentz invented the coffee filter and thus laid the foundation for modern coffee preparation.
Due to our ongoing success & growth since our launch of Horeca Coffee in the UK we are now looking for a New Business Development Manager to join their sales team selling into the Foodservice Markets.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have a sound knowledge of 'solution' selling directly to decision makers and have a real drive and determination to succeed. Identifying, developing and securing new business opportunities through to implementation. So if you are looking for an exciting and challenging new role read on.
- Proven track record of the successful delivery of profitable sales within the UK HoReCa marketplace.
- Background in coffee would be an advantage but not essential as full training can be given.
- Academically bright to enable further growth
- Self-driven, commercially focused and results orientated professional
- Dynamic and creative problem solver
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong sales growth record demonstrating a broad set of business development skills
- Enjoys working collaboratively as well as alone
- Excellent networking skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- Continually remain abreast of developments within all Foodservice sectors in the UK
- Reporting directly to the New Markets Manager, you will be required to manage the sales pipelines and generate new leads.
- Work closely with the New Markets Manager to ensure all UK / English language based hot beverage tenders are responded to in line with deadlines to deliver the requirements of the customer.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events, trade shows and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- National role ideally based in the South of England
- Travel and overnight stays as and when required.
Please click apply and email us your CV and Covering Letter to the New Markets Manager.
Apply for New Business Development Manager (Coffee)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly