CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Hourly Rate: £9.40 per hour
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday
Contract Type: Casual
Contact Name: Thijs Hendriks
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
We are looking for highly motivated, hardworking and positive individuals to become part of our vibrant and dynamic team.
Hospitality duties includes the delivery of teas & coffees and sandwich lunches to various meeting rooms, planning ahead, set up and clearing down of catering equipment in meeting spaces. assisting with dinners, lunches, canapé receptions, tea/coffee services and ensuring all rooms are set up to standard as part of opening/closing procedures
As this is an events based business you will need to be able to work within a rota and could work weekends and late shifts.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
- To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
- Cleaning of food counters.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.