Hospitality Team Leader
We are looking for a hospitality Team Leader with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.Main responsibilities
The main objective of this position is to help and support the Unit Manager in supervising the team and delivering high standards of food quality and service. You will have specific responsibility for certain aspects of the business.
- Delivering daily events and hospitality
- Completing Food Safety and H & S records
- Stock taking
- Delegating tasks to staff
- Reporting faults
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
- Fire warden training given
This role is role is in between the hours of 6:30 AM and 6:30 PM and applicants must be flexible.
If events are on you will be required to work until Finish.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.